Internet of Things (IoT)
At Kanektify Academy, we offer you the best IoT training course available. This job oriented training course is available to you in Online as well as Classroom training in Bangalore or in our other locations worldwide.
Kanektify’s IoT Training course provides you with an in-depth knowledge of the technology underlying various platforms such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi and sensors, communication protocols, security and design.
Please check our Ongoing and upcoming training course batches and see which one fits your schedule.
- • Industries are heading towards becoming intelligent and flexible systems that are fully connected. IoT is all about “BRINGING PHYSICAL THINGS ONLINE”
• IoT is used in various sectors and domains, be it Smart Infrastructure, Smart Healthcare, Smart Retail, Smart Automobiles, Home Automation, Farm-to-Retail among others.
• As per a Deloitte article, the upcoming era is going to be of Digital twins i.e bridging the physical and digital and IoT technology is going to play a major role in it.
• IoT is transforming the traditional automation frontier of an industry to a more responsive, adaptive and interconnected open system called ‘CPS- Cyber-Physical Systems. This is the next level of optimization.
• IoT is the integration of IT and OT and has now become a mandate in Industries for a self-optimized performance.
• IoT facilitates the extraction, integration, and analysis of data from physical, operational and human assets to drive manufacturing, maintenance, inventory tracking and others through digital means.
• As per Mckinsey, the Internet of Things (IoT) seems poised to cross over into mainstream business use. The number of businesses that use the IoT technologies has increased from 13 percent in 2014 to about 25 percent today. And the worldwide number of IoT-connected devices is projected to increase to 43 billion by 2023.
Click on the following links for more details:
- Internet of Things (IoT) Job Outlook
- Internet of Things (IoT) Curriculum – Regular
- Internet of Things (IoT) Curriculum – Advanced
What are you waiting for? Enroll with us now for an exciting course in IoT either Online or Classroom training in Bangalore and stay ahead of the game.
- Duration45 hour
- Skill levelall
Job Roles :
- Development Engineer - IOT Applications
- IoT architect
- IoT AWS Professional
- IoT Platform Engg
- IoT Software Engineer
- IoT Cumulocity DevOps Engineer
- IoT Technical Developer
- IoT Operations associate
- Industrial / Product Designer in IoT
- Automation Tool Developer- IoT Device
- IoT apps Developer
Companies Hiring :
- Philips Lighting India Limited
- Bosch Group
- Texas Instruments
- Intel Corp
Salary Band :
- Entry Level: 3L – 8L
- Mid-Level: 7L – 15L